domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2007

The air is bitter

the breath is so heavy
Every minute, every time
I'm losing my head

Carve your name in my arm
Destroy me legs and all the rest
You are my world and I'm calm
In me, you are the best

Cause there isn't anything to do
Many starving people, realize
And you know it is true
Many zombies work a lot, recognize

The population commit suicide
And you don't give up staying away
Bust every day you are inside me
There's no other way

Run in the sky
Fly in the sea
Life is an unfair bin
But who said that it is not?

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

u got no comments haha (6)

Anônimo disse...

Oi, Bruna!
A próxima poesia vai ser em francês. ^^
Pede a Sombra.







Ha! She has 2 comments now. :)

Sombra disse...

pois é né... se n fosse pelo detalhe de eu ser PÉSSIMO em frances e n conhecer nenhuma poesia nesse idioma...

Bruna monteiro disse...

se aprende ué. como se eu fosse expert em inglês, pra fazer eu tava com um dicionário do lado e prof de inglês corrigiu os erros. o proximo poema será em esperanto feito por PH! =D